entriesaboutchatlinks

2.01.2012
Fancy Drawers @ 10:18 AM

If you exchange gifts with a friend frequently (holidays/birthdays), you'll find it gets tricky sometimes.  You need to remember what you got them last and what they got you - what's going on in their life, what they recently bought, what they need, etc.  It's a tedious (but fun!) task.
A few months before Christmas, I saw these gorgeous Chevron drawer liners from Hammocks & High Teas. I knew as soon as I laid eyes on them, they'd be perfect for my friend Melissa.  She just recently moved, loves gold, & probably wouldn't buy them for herself.  I paired it with a super cute Anthropologie candle (also white & gold) and was very eager for her to open it.  Christmas came and not only did she love it, but Melissa had picked out the same exact drawer liners for me! I've really never had that happen to me, but was so happy because you usually end up really liking what you gift. Plus she paired it with some gorgeous Rifle Paper Co. Cards & stationary.

Anyways, I've been meaning to share these gorgeous liners with you for awhile!  Unfortunately, the Gold chevron liners are sold out - but they now offer them in Silver & Pink.



Labels: , , , , , , ,