entriesaboutchatlinks

6.02.2011
barn sale finds @ 12:19 AM

I stumbled upon Three Potato Four's site a while back while browsing the awesome projects of Aeolidia.  I thought the name was adorable and loved all their unique & vintage products.  They are an online shop but have a shop in Manayunk, where they hold monthly barn sales.  They also have a line available at Urban Outfitters. 

 I was ecstatic to get the chance to visit a barn sale!  I drove down and was welcomed in by the owners, Janet & Stu's super cute daughter in a Three Potato Four apron.  I honestly wish I rented more than a 2 room space because they had such great finds like letterpress wood letters & vintage mugshots.  


I came across this vintage show pony candy dish and knew I had to have it.  It's now on my dresser as a gorgeous jewelry tray.

If you cannot make it to Manayunk, they have tons of products online to shop.  Here are some favorites of mine.







Labels: , , ,